Speed through airport security lines
Visa Signature is working with CLEAR to put a stop to travel angst by bringing you a free 6-month CLEAR membership—and $60 off the annual rate of $179 when your membership automatically renews. Enroll and you'll enjoy members-only CLEARlanes at participating airports during designated hours, no matter which airline you're flying.
See "Where is CLEAR?" for more details.
CLEAR is open in San Francisco, San Jose, Orlando, Denver, Las Vegas, Dallas, San Antonio, both Houston Airports, Westchester, NY with Miami and other major airports coming soon!Terminals and hours of operation
Make Traveling Easier
CLEAR is a fast, reliable way to get through airport security lines. Enroll and you'll enjoy members-only CLEARlanes at participating airports during designated hours, no matter which airline you're flying. All you need is your CLEARcard and boarding pass to go straight to physical screening.Get CLEAR Now
3 STEPS TO GET CLEAR
Signing up is easy. Register with CLEAR once to access their lanes.
- Sign-up below with your Visa Signature card or visit any CLEAR Enrollment Center.
- Register in person. Verify your ID, capture your fingerprints and iris scan.
- We'll mail your CLEARcard for you to use on future flights.
Enter your 16 digit Visa Signature card number to verify you're eligible for this offer.
Your card won't be charged for this step.
Verifying your Visa® Signature cardholder benefit ...
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Visa Signature Concierge at 800-953-7392.
- You must be an eligible U.S. Visa Signature cardholder and register at visa.clearme.com/signature to participate in the Visa Signature CLEAR offer.
- You also must meet the requirements of the CLEAR program and complete the enrollment process. Visit https://clearme.com/how-to-get-clear for details.
- Only U.S. citizens and permanent foreign residents aged 18 and over are eligible for CLEARmembership.
- Click here to learn more about where the CLEAR program is available.
- Following your initial CLEARmembership period, your Visa Signature card will automatically be charged a promotional price of $60 off the then applicable annual membership rate for your 12-month CLEARmembership.
- Your promotional price is applicable to your initial 12-month CLEARmembership and any future renewals so long as your qualifying Visa Signature card remains valid, on file at CLEAR and Visa continues to make the Visa Signature CLEAR offer available to Visa Signature cardholders. Otherwise, your CLEARmembership will automatically renew each year at the then applicable rate on CLEAR's standard terms, including with respect to standard cancellation policies and fees. CLEAR will notify you via your email address on file approximately 30 days before your card is charged and again approximately 1 day before your card is charged.
- For any annual membership purchased using your eligible Visa Signature card while this Visa Signature offer is in effect, your annual CLEAR membership fee is refundable as follows: Within the first 45 days after each annual renewal is processed, you can cancel your CLEARmembership and receive a full refund of your annual membership fee. After that 45-day period, you can still cancel your membership at any time and receive a pro-rated refund based on how much of your membership year is remaining, and the standard $30 cancellation fee will be waived.
- If this Visa Signature offer has ended, any renewal or cancellation of your CLEAR membership will be subject to CLEAR's then-current terms and conditions, policies, deadlines, and fees that apply.
- To cancel automatic renewals of your CLEARmembership, you may call CLEAR's customer service line at 855-VISA-CLR (847-2257).
- This offer is non-transferable and the free 6 month trial is available only on new memberships.
- Don't forget, in person verification is required at one of the Enrollment Centers prior to using the CLEARlanes. Failure to complete in person verification within 180 days of online enrollment will result in your account being canceled for inactivity, at which point you will have to reenroll if you would like a CLEAR membership.
- The CLEAR services are provided by Alclear, LLC and neither Visa nor its issuers is responsible for any claims or damages arising from use of the CLEAR services.